- Game time is effective time 2x12 minutes.
- The half-time break is 3 minutes.
- Time out may be taken once per half and per team.
- Tied games in group stage and the playoffs are decided by sudden death. The first team to score wins (could be a free throw, two-pointer or three-pointer). Sudden death starts with a jump ball.
The playoff finals are decided by a two-minute overtime period.
- Zone defense is only allowed in U15 & U16.
24 seconds will be at the discretion of the referees. The referees will inform when it is 10 seconds left.
- Team fouls apply after seven fouls. Free throw shooting starts at foul 8 (unless it is an offensive foul).
- Boys U15 & U16 play with ball size 7. Girls and boys U13 & U14 play with ball size 6.
- If multiple teams end up with the same amount of points in group stage
then the final group stage results will be decided by the following:
- 1 Game score between the teams involved.
- 2 Point differential between the teams involved.
- 3 Total point differential.
- 4 Total points made.
- If the team has the same jersey color, the away team will change jerseys.
- Bring your own balls for warm up.
- No time is guaranteed for warming up on court.
- Except for the above, the Swedish Basketball rules apply.
- All alcohol consumption is prohibited. Smoking is also prohibited indoors.
- Participants who commit a criminal offense will be suspended from the
tournament immediately and be reported to the police and their basketball federation if
- The winner of each age group will be awarded with a trophy. Gold and silver medals are awarded.